Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Vote for Mama in the City!

Last week I let you know that I was put on the list of Vancouver's Ultimate Mom Blog. *Cheer!* *Hooray!*. Now the voting begins and it is up to you sweet readers to vote. After all, I love your readership and write my stories and thoughts to share with you.

Hosted by imgur.com


There are many wonderful blogs on the list of 30 and it feels great to be a part of it. This blog started back when I was on maternity leave from the hospital. Once Ben learned that naps were totally awesome, I found myself with a few minutes of my own time. I could have been running on the treadmill or cleaning out the linen closet but I chose to write and I love it!

After several years of reading different blogs out there, I'm loving being a part of the blogging world. So, if you feel so obliged, support this blog by voting. Click on the link and I'm the third name on the list. Vote up to once a day, every day until May 6th.

Poll: Who is your favourite Vancouver mom blogger? Vote up to once a day.)

Love,
Mama in the City

xxoo

Hosted by imgur.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails