Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

3 Little Things

There are 3 things that I need to have done so I can really feel great about things. They've been the same 3 things for many years and they haven't change now that I am a mum. Completing this list of 3 makes me feel really good and gives me the illusion that I am on top of things.

1. A fresh pedicure with lush colour.

2. Trimmed up hair with a little added colour.

3. Eyebrow wax at Aveda.


Even when my life is really hectic and I am totally exhausted these 3 things help make me feel on track. They help give me the sense that I have enough time to take care of myself and that really rocks. Right now I've completed 2 of the 3 and I'm feeling pretty good with that.

My eyebrows are shaped and my toes are painted a glossy hue of 'It's All Greek To Me' by OPI. Life is great when you take time for yourself.

Hosted by imgur.com

1 comments:

Susan said...

Good for you to pamper yourself Mama! Those are three things I would love to do right now (minus the hair colour, since, at 42, I'm embracing my natural silver - though I've had a lot of fun hair colours in the past).

April 30, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails