Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Story Telling

When I leave for work in the morning I feel a pang of sadness knowing that I will miss my little family. On the way out the door I always ask my husband to "take lots of pictures please!" He always seems to oblige and later that night I get to see my boy in pictures and hear little stories about their day together.

Take this picture for example... This was the boy's second breakfast and it included two bowls of yogurt and cheerios. My boy consumes most of his food in the first part of the day.

Hosted by imgur.com

Dad and his boy spend lots of time at the neighbourhood parks together, alternating between the two that are in our 'back yard.' This particular park time was spent in his new red Chucks! He was quite proud of his new red shoes and would point them out at times: "Look Ma! New shoes!"

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Ack! When I am gone from the house for the whole day I miss my baby terribly. I just peeked in on him sleeping and missed him even a bit more.

Hosted by imgur.com

6 comments:

Mira said...

oh man do I love his shoes and the clothes he wears! you can tell he has a very stylish mom :) converse rocks! :) you're so lucky! :)
I also have most of my food during the first half of the day.

April 26, 2010 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous said...

Lovin' those red kicks! Very stylin' boy!
- Wendy

April 26, 2010 at 6:27 AM  
Alex said...

Dad here... We try not to spend too much on clothes. Most of his stuff is baby Mexx and Gap off-season when it is on sale. His new Chucks do get a lot of comments and the laces aren't bad once you get a few days of practice of getting them on a toddler.

April 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous said...

He is so sweet and I just want to smooch him! Great blog! I love all the posts and check daily...maybe a few times shh!

*Jas

April 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Sadie and Ben have the same shoes!!!!! Yay!

April 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Sarah said...

there is just something so great about a little one wearing a bright pair of converse shoes. totally stylin'.

April 30, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails