Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

My Good Morning

This morning my alarm clock rang at 6 AM and I was up and getting ready for work. On this morning I also had a little helper at my side watching me closely as I did my hair, put on a little makeup and got ready for work.



Hosted by imgur.com



It is a quiet moment and it never lasts long before he his jetting around at full force. I really enjoy this time hanging out before I leave for the day.


Hosted by imgur.com



I would much rather sleep in and wake up slowly but this is a definite runner up.



Hosted by imgur.com





Especially the sweet smooches and soft 'bye bye' I get as I leave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cute moment and an early riser!!

April 24, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ben is so cute with his Paul Frank pjs and his blondie hair! Brooke misses him!

April 24, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Jessie said...

What make up do you have in that picture? I love your little boy sitting with mommy. So sweet and so innocent.

April 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails