Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

TGIF and other things

I'm sure that there are a lot of people sighing and saying, "TGIF" and, even though I am on holiday time, I am joining in!

So, if you have big plans or are staying at home to lounge on your couch, here are a few random things to keep you entertained.

That Baby Looks Cold is a website I recently stumbled upon and I am already thinking about which story to submit to them. My husband and I have had our fair share of random advice from strangers about parenting. In fact, I even had that experience today while standing in line at our local coffee shop today! Lucky me!

I also watched the Sex and The City 2 preview and I'm already hooked. Something about the glitz, the glam and the gal pals just get me feeling excited. Watch the clip below. Feeling the excitement with me?





I will end this post with a cute picture of my boy. By now you all must know just how much I love pictures of my boy sleeping. This pic was snapped by me while we waited for the ferry from Vancouver to Victoria a few days ago. He loves wearing that hat!

Hosted by imgur.com

Have a fabulous weekend lovelies! What are your plans?

1 comments:

Roanne said...

Hi there - Not sure if you received my email (maybe you didn't because you are off enjoying your vacation!) but we'd like to profile your blog as a part of our 30 Ultimate Vancouver Mom
Blogs!

I was hoping that you could send roanne@vancouvermom.ca a picture of yourself (or let me know if I can grab one off of your blog) as well as your full name that we could use as a part of the profile. Thanks and congrats!

April 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails