Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

One Week To Go

There is one week left of my 23 days of vacation and things have been pretty busy up until today. It has been a good busy with lots of time away from home spent with some of our favorite people. I really want to make the most of my last week off. Especially as it will be awhile before I get some time off of work again.

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

We enjoyed our time in Arizona and created some sweet new memories. Now I want to spend time at home and in the city seeing friends and not doing a heck of a lot. I want to have lazy mornings and afternoon coffees. As must as I enjoy being busy and going away and out of town, I also enjoy my quiet downtime spent close to home. My ideal vacation is a mix of these two and so this week I am going to make sure this happens.

5 comments:

Mira said...

I love your photos! :)

April 8, 2010 at 2:10 AM  
Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute!! Have fun in your last week :)

April 8, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Charlie Anne said...

WONDERFUL PICS! Your boy is getting so big and as cute as ever. Enjoy your last week off and hope you get some R+R in too.

April 8, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Jill said...

I noticed that you are now using a 'Quinny' Stroller and I wanted to ask if you had any problems with your Uppa Baby stoller?

April 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Unknown said...

Hey Jill- We still LOVE our Uppa Baby but it was too big and too heavy to take on vacation with us. Our friend lent us the Quinny umbrella stroller and it was perfect for taking to the airport and around while we traveled. I really really missed the large basket on the Uppa Baby while we were away! I totally rely on that basket for everything!

April 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails