Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Hello Lovelies!

Today is a rather wet and rainy Friday morning and on my 'to do' list is, a night shift followed by another night shift. There will be no margaritas this weekend but plenty of work, sleep, coffee and cuddles with my boy. Sorry for the lack of posts this past week! I haven't had much time to myself.

I am not feeling particularly fabulous today but I guess that goes with busy work days and not a lot of downtime. My eyebrows are in need of a visit to the Aveda shop for a wax and my actual 'to do' list really needs some attention. Sometimes I struggle with managing today and living in the moment but also preparing for all of the upcoming tomorrows.

Yesterday I spent the whole day with a really sweet couple in the labor room. We clicked and got a long and after a marathon labor we had a delightful little 8 lb baby girl. Maybe tonight will be more of the same?

Just to add to this very rambling post is old photos of Ben from a few months ago. He figured out how to crawl under our very inappropriate glass coffee tables (with pointed edges) and got a little stuck in the process. Since these pictures were taken he has figured out how to crawl under the tables just fine. So, don't feel too bad about his little upset face in these photos!

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

3 comments:

Auntie Glyn said...

You told me about these pics a few months ago but I never saw them. hahaha, oh Benny. Now he has learned to crawl backwards and out of situations like that!

March 12, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Janet said...

Awe! I hope you feel more than fab very soon and get some R+R in too! What a cute cute boy with great thunder thighs. A great reason to smile!

March 13, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

Have you seen "Anchorman"?
These photos remind me of when Will Ferrell says "I'M TRAPPED IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!!!!!"
but Ben is way cuter than Ron Burgundy of course

March 14, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails