Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Surprise and Delight!

At 2 AM this morning I graciously greeted in daylight savings and watched the hospital wall clock glide to 3 AM. It was probably the most beautiful part of working the night shift! I slept for most of the day and then lounged around and played with my boy.

So far today I have had two surprises! The first being a very delicious smelling bottle of Philosophy raspberry bubble bath from Sephora picked up by my husband. I have plans to indulge in it tonight and have a bubble bath.
Hosted by imgur.com

The second surprise being the interesting program I watched World's Oldest Moms on CBC newsnetwork. It documented moms at 67 having babies and a 72 year old women whose biological clock went off a few decades too late. I plan to write more on this documentary later, did you happen to watch it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails