Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Where In The World Is.....

It appears that I've taken a bit of an unintentional blogging break. I'm not sure why as I've been churning out amazing blog posts in my brain and I really really love writing my posts. The truth is, I haven't had much time to sit by myself with out anyone touching me or without something to wrap. Which is okay, and I've embraced it, but in the mean time my regular blogging posts have sat on the side lines.

I've been celebrating Christmas with my family and planning a special first birthday celebration that happens in a couple of weeks. Don't fret, I've got some fun stuff up my sleeves for the New Year. Tomorrow I will celebrate my seventh wedding anniversary with my dear husband over a swanky dinner out with expensive cocktails.



Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Image credit

Related Posts with Thumbnails