Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

A Day Out In The Neighbourhood

I worked through the long weekend and my boys enjoyed some time together, hanging out in our neighbourhood and a quick trip over to Granville Island. I always love hearing what they've been up and it's usually something pretty fun. This past long weekend was no exception and my husband dug out his iPhone to capture some moments for me.

There were bike rides to the local grocery shop to pick up dinner items. Ben rode his Strider bike along the seawall and was eager to help carry one of the bags back. Love his little smile, he was so proud of himself for helping.



Apparently he had no problem being patient for my husband while they sat outside and had a little coffee break on Granville Island. He looked pretty chill just hanging in his woolly grey sweater.



Another day and another bike ride! A quick stop for a treat at Starbucks couldn't keep Ben in his seat. Apparently he couldn't sit still and was bopping around to the reggae music they were playing.

2 comments:

kristin said...

Yay!  We just spent yesterday at GI.  ; )  The girls loved it!  I miss those days when it was just a hop on the Sea Bus or walk over the bridge away!  Always nice to come back to that hood!  

October 12, 2011 at 6:01 PM  
Jackie Brenner said...

I love that huge smile on his face. He really does look quite proud of himself.

October 12, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails