Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Summer Camp Is Hard!

Occasionally I get an email from my husband on a random topic that he's come across. Sometimes it's a picture of a dog doing something ridiculous and sometimes it is an insightful article about something of interest to me, like birth.

Today I opened my inbox and saw I had another one from him. All I can think about is that poor little Greyson really wants to go home. Look at those tear splotches on the paper! It just reeks of authentic childhood homesickness, doesn't it? I would have loved to have known what the recipient thought when they opened this note from him.



Reddit

4 comments:

Annie @ mom's place said...

Oh that is really funny. I love the drama of the tear stains too. I wonder if his parents posted it on line?

June 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Swank Mama said...

Haha that is kind of heart wrenching and hilarious all at the same time!!

PS:  Check your inbox - you may have won something ;)

June 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
a_graceful_disaster said...

I realize this makes me a complete softy...  But if that was my kid, yeah, I'd go get him and bring him home immediately.  I sometimes don't know how I'll handle the parenting difficulties that will come as my little guy ages.  Just thinking about putting him on the school bus makes me all teary!

June 30, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails