Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

From This To That

Oh how I loved my sweet sweet vacation time, but as of this past Sunday l was officially back to work. My lovely vacation from work ended and it's back to juggling childcare, extreme multi tasking and those dreaded night shifts. Lucky for me, the time off work left me feeling rejuvenated and I feel like I got a lot of things accomplished.


Heading out to The Wedgewood Hotel for Afternoon Tea with a girlfriend.

Versus


Back to work day 1. Big white shoes and all!

6 comments:

Jemma of 'Stylish Mama' said...

 To be honest, the second picture isn't really horrible nurse shoes...sort of sporty like! LOVE the first pair. Is that orange color?

May 18, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Jessica Hessop said...

 At least you get to wear somewhat comfy shoes at work. I'm stuck in heels! UGH!

May 18, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Sarah said...

I love your "tea" shoes!!

May 18, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Kristin said...

That's a fun post!  
Hope it doesn't take long to get back into your "working" groove!  
Yay for ticking off boxes on the to-do list!  

May 18, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
H Fancott said...

Love that! Clever. I bet dressing off work hours must be fun for you. Those shosies are adorable. I heart flats.

May 19, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Hello fellow Vancouver Mom blogger! Just found your site and love it. I so know that feeling of returning from vacation feeling rejuvenated and not wanting to go back to work and return to reality.

May 20, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails