Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

The Great Moustached Boy

My husband currently has a moustache and has gone back and forth with the facial hair thing for awhile now. I don't really mind it too much, in fact, when he shaved off the last one I was a little bit shocked at the clean upper lip for the very first time.

Over the last few months Ben has had an increasing love for moustaches and from time to time will ask me for one, 'I have baby moustache mama?'. It wasn't a total surprise when my husband picked up a multi pack of famous stick on moustaches at the book shop for Ben. It was a surprise when they showed up at the hospital to take me out for lunch and Ben greeted me wearing a new Hulk Hogan replica moustache plastered on his sweet boy face.

He loved his new facial hair so much that he didn't want to take it off to eat lunch. Unfortunately, the Hulk Hogan moustache doesn't mix well with eating lunch when you are two. Over the weekend my older sis came to pick up Ben for a fun day out and he had to wear his Magnum moustache. Hours later he arrived home still wearing it and cried big wet tears when I told him he had to take it off before bed.


Tom Selleck? Is that you?

5 comments:

Krista said...

LOVE it!! Just love it. What a sweet silly boy :)

March 15, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

LOL. Now THAT is some funny stuff. He's so funny.

March 16, 2011 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous said...

so cute, so hilarious. so funny how kids get an idea in their head, and when they have to part with something they love, it is total tragedy. ada's like that with her "princess" dress-up dress.
Heidi

March 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous said...

So sweet! You have to love the innocence of children!

March 17, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

LOL. Now THAT is some funny stuff. He's so funny.

April 8, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails