Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Wet Coast Outfit: Hunter Wellies

We've had a few rainy days lately, nothing major but enough to make me aware that I'll have to be buying proper rain boots very soon. Since my main mode of transportation is walking around the city, boots are a must have for me if I don't want soggy feet. I have a pretty sleek black rain jacket from Lululemon that I got last year, and I've had my eye on some boots too. Last year I cheaped out on a pair of boots that split along the sole. Cheap can be nice and cheerful but sometimes it is not worth it.

Since we are half way through September and heading towards October, I must complete my rainy day outwear before it becomes mandatory! I've had my eye on some Hunter Wellies and think I might just get around to sporting a pair this fall and winter. I'm not sure which colour I will fall in love with but I have big plans to keep my feet dry while I jump puddles


Related Posts with Thumbnails