Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

My Weakness: I Love Purses

I am a lover and collector of purses; varying shapes, different styles, many colours and lots of textures to boot! Each purse has a story behind it and I rotate through the collection as seasons change, and events come up and also depending how much stuff I will be toting around.

I've been given them from my sweet gift giving husband and also bought them for myself to mark certain occasions. Recently, I was lucky enough to add to my purse collection with this pebbled white purse from Matt by Matt & Nat. It was a birthday pressie from my little boy and I am really digging it so far. There are secret compartments and magnetic closures and the smoothness of the pebbled material is great.



Related Posts with Thumbnails