Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

How Old Are You?

Nothing quite marks time like watching the growth of a child. There is so much potential change and so many new experiences to share, and I find it really quite unbelievable. All the things you teach and encourage, all the needs you cater to, and all the love you share. I love the amazement of that.




Anyone who has ever loved a little one will know what I'm talking about when I say, 'time goes so fast' when watching children grow. Some moments feel never ending and exhausting but in general your baby grows into a child so fast. That sweet soft baby face gradually morphs into that of a serious little boy and 2 years feels like mere moments ago. Where did the time go?




It's almost been 2 years since this little fellow joined our family, and it has been 2 years of immense growth for all. Even before becoming a mother I always loved watching children learn and grow. There is such a spurt of growth and the potential is so high.




Who will you be? What will you be?

Related Posts with Thumbnails