Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

The contest is now closed, the winner is Naomi D May! Congratulations! You've won 4 tickets to the show.

Naomidmay 2 days ago
I would LOVE to see Joseph at TUTS. I am a musical theatre lover and have never seen that production live. I think it would be even better on a summer night under the stars!




~Original Post~

I've lived in the city for the last 7 plus years and have heard rave reviews about Theater Under The Stars (TUTS) over at the Malkin Bowl in Stanley Park, but I haven't yet gone and experienced it. I've always thought that TUTS sounded like a really great concept and I do enjoy a great stage performance. I've had coworkers go on about how lovely past performances were and how much they enjoyed the ambiance of being outside during a warm summer evening.




Lucky for you, TUTS has given me a set of 4 tickets for the performance of Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat going on right now until August 21st. Also, lucky for me as I will be taking my niece, who will be visiting from Arizona, to one of the shows compliments of TUTS.

TUTS told me that, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat will be inviting boys and girls to participate on stage in the role of Benjamin, the youngest of Joseph’s 12 brothers. Also, before each show, one lucky child will be selected randomly and lead to their own special dressing room marked “STAR”. Jellybeans, baskets of goodies and a 'candy smelling' floral arrangement abound to add to the feeling of stardom for this child. Seriously, this would be a huge win for a child!

To enter the contest to a set of 4 tickets, simply leave me a comment on this post telling me how much you would love to win. The winner will be drawn on August 1st using a random number generator. That gives you 3 weeks to pick a TUTS performance that works for you and then experience the draw of theater under the stars too!

I'll be posting a review of my experience at Theatre Under The Stars, I can't wait to experience this Vancouver treat!
** Update!** You can enter once a day, every day until the contest closes!**

Related Posts with Thumbnails