Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Boating With Dad

When I have to head off to work, my boys tend to play. Like today when they headed off on the water taxi to Granville Island where they fed some birds and listened to the buskers play their music. My husband is always getting up to something fun during the days when I am at the hospital and he is solo with Ben. He is a very hands on involved dad and I love that about him.




Ben loves going on the boat so much that he cried out each time it had to stop today. Ben and his dad always have fun tales to tell me when I get home from work. There are moments that were captured for me to share in, even though I was not right there. I look at this picture and study Ben's face and can see his little boy face shaping and forming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails