Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

My Obsession

My husband will tell you that I am addicted to buying sleepwear for our boy. It all started back when Ben was a newborn and I stocked up on baby nighties; his constant growth spurts gave me ample opportunity to shop around for more and more sleepers and baby pajamas.

I absolutely love nightgowns for newborns and have a soft spot specifically for white ones. We decided to wait till the birth to find out if we had a boy or a girl, and since I am not keen on a lot of gender neutral colours, I fell in love with white layettes.


The Hip Infant



I love button up one piece shorties for toddlers, especially during warmer weather. How cute are these surfing dogs? I would love to nibble on the chunky thighs that would peek out at you.


Gymboree



Or how about these fun pink and orange polka dot ones? Perfect for a summer night of sleep!


Baby Gap



PS- Ben has enough pajamas that I wouldn't have to do laundry for more than a week.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

There's something about seeing a little one all snuggled in jammies that makes me mushie. I can remember when my oldest out grew sleepers, I was so sad, they're a sign of babies, but I still love cuddles with her in our jammies.

May 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Kristen said...

My favorites are the Pekkle sleepers from Costco, I was so sad when my boys got too big for them, but so pleased to pick up new ones when my daughter was born

May 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

Oh yes! The Costco ones are the best. So cheap and good quality too. I like the zipper ones the very best. The girl ones have such cute designs and colours.

-Jennifer

May 27, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Amanda said...

Ooh me too. I like newborns in white and think those nighties are just perfect.

May 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails