Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Vacation Mode

I am officially on vacation! No long shifts, no night shifts and no wacky sleep schedule for a full 23 days and I couldn't be more ecstatic! We have a trip planned to Phoenix Arizona to visit with my husbands family and a trip to Victoria to visit with my family. In between travel dates and family visits I am also planning some low key down time just hanging around the city.

This vacation from work will be filled with lots of walks along the seawall and lots of baby play dates. I hope there will be dinner meet ups with girlfriends and mutually shared bottles of wine. I want to relax and recoup and feel like I can get through all those 'to do' lists that I have been moaning about. I have my husbands first gallery showing coming up and we also have tickets to go and see Conan. This is going to be good!

Hosted by imgur.com

Expect lots of vacation updates and of course photos of our first airplane trip with Ben!!

2 comments:

Mira said...

23 days in the heaven! :) Enjoy it!

March 23, 2010 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alex on your first gallery showing!! Enjoy your days off Andrea, you deserve them.
Lesley R

March 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails