Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

One Year Later

I am feeling quite reflective today and it might be because Ben is getting to be a full fledged toddler and I realize that his baby days are behind him. Sure he still is in diapers and needs lots of attention but it isn't the same. Last year at this time Ben still was a very high needs baby and I was a tired busy mum. I remember celebrating with my husband the fact that we went out to Wendy's for lunch and survived. That was our success at the time even though we got indigestion for eating at warp speed while bouncing Ben on our laps.

Here is Ben February 2009

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com





and here he is February 2010

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

1 comments:

Ashley said...

It goes too fast. So unbelievably fast! He's such a little cutie!

February 7, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails