Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

I Am Tired

This morning I finished my set of shifts in Labor and Delivery and am now looking forward to a chunk of days off with my family. I attended some wonderful births, did a lot of breastfeeding support and met a lot of really cool people.

Working in the hospital you get to meet a real variety of people. I was lucky because on this set of shifts I met some families that I really clicked with. People that I might have befriended if we met at a gathering or a parents group, something like that.

Hosted by imgur.com

The thing is, I am tired! Luckily Ben was in a great mood and I was able to laze around post night shift and be rather low key. We read books and played on the floor and I had a bubble bath. In fact, I am still in my pajamas and I plan to head to bed pretty soon. It's exciting times I tell ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails