Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Woolie Sweaters: Handmade in Florida

My husbands mother lives in Florida and enjoys sending her 13th grandchild handmade items. I just love little children in hand made sweaters and toques and so recently I asked my mother in law if she could make Ben a toque. Unsure if my Floridian mother new what a toque was I went on to explain this Canadian term. She laughed back and told me that in fact she did and was already making this cute boy his own warm hat.

Here is my cute boy modeling his blue sweater hoodie and winter scarf.

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Sometimes I wish I could knit or crochet or do something crafty. I don't have the patience to learn right now but I can see it happening one day. For right now I am more than happy to keep Ben 'Florida warm' with these snuggly gifts.

3 comments:

Auntie Glyn said...

What a talented young model!

January 20, 2010 at 2:51 AM  
Sarah said...

Ben is too cute in his sweater and scarf!

January 20, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Mum Shirley said...

Well I'm glad that one of Ben's grandma's can knit as I can't! Love the colours in the scarf.

January 20, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails