Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

I've been sick for the last week and I'm just starting to feel like my self again after many low key days. Ben has been a stellar toddler and didn't seem to mind the lack of our usual outings.

He was quite content hanging out with me while I lazed in bed and he helped create the many crumbs that collected in my bed sheets with our impromptu bed picnics.

I was having an apple today and Ben thought it was pretty cool to munch and crunch. The boy is a vigorous eater and always tries to move in on your food.

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

3 comments:

Auntie Glyn said...
Sherri said...

Great sequence of photos. Looks like he is a snack monster!

January 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Henny said...

LOL great shots and what a clever boy. Parents always have the best snacks!

January 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails