Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Waddle Waddle: A Toddler Distraction

Over the holidays we were driving to my parents house and Ben was getting antsy sitting in his car seat and started the annoying shrieking that makes driving difficult. Luckily my husband had his lap top on hand and there was roaming wireless via the iPhone. This made for some instant distraction for a bored toddler and a bit of peaceful driving for me.

Ben became a fan of You Tube's 'Duck Song' and we have put quite a few hits on this little diddy. It turns out that a certain 2 year old and a 5 year old were also very intent on watching the basic graphics and the repetitive song.

So, my gift to you is a link to the 'Duck Song' to play for your little tots when they get loud and screechy and need a bit of distraction. Tell me if you start humming the tune after the 5th time watching this video.

1 comments:

Koo & Poppet said...

Soooo cute Andrea, I think Sadie will love this one :)
She is a huge fan of the rollerskating babies!

Hope you had a great holiday!

January 3, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails