Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Apartment Baby Goes To The Park

The park, that is our backyard, is a huge perk for our apartment baby and we use it often. When we first moved to this neighbourhood I didn't understand why city planners would put a playground under a bridge. However, the other day while it was pelting cold rain we bundle up and headed to our backyard park. Ben played and ran around and had a grand toddler time.


Hosted by imgur.com

When the rain clears it is easy enough to dash back out from under the bridge and stroll home along the seawall. I love city living and I plan to live here a long time.


Hosted by imgur.com

3 comments:

Momof2 said...

I'm a country girl myself so I can relate to the city living but you make it sound pretty good!!

January 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Sister Sarah said...

Gavin is looking at these photos right now and saying "Ben come play!" He thinks Ben is hiding in the tunnel...it would make a good hide and seek game I'm sure!

January 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Jackie said...

Looks like a fun backyard!

January 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails