Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Just Another Day: Ramblings From Mama In The City

I am really digging the age Ben is at and he has been in such a playful mood lately. I think the sleeping through the night business has helped put everyone in a better mood.

Hosted by imgur.com



Ben received a retro Fisher Price telephone for Christmas from one of my sweet girlfriends. He seemed to know what to do with it right away, despite the fact that the rotary dial phone will soon be like the record player. Obsolete but sort of cool to have.

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com


Apparently when mum goes off to work the boy gets away with a little bit more. Say, like dancing on the couch in your diaper while your dad takes pictures. Busting a move diaper style!


Hosted by imgur.com

2 comments:

Selena said...

Great photos...you have one content boy on your hands. I love his blue baby robe too.

December 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Jenna said...

That is a seriously awesome gift! LOVE IT! Oh, and I got my friend's baby an Okiedog and told her about the swiffer handle. Works like a charm!

December 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails