Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Things We Did Today

While I was at work helping a bunch of new mums and their freshly born babies, my own boy was hanging with his Dad at home and at the park. My husband sends me an email each work day titled 'adorable things your son did today'. Today's email went like this:

1. learned that screaming to get my attention and then quieting down and pointing at what he wants is pretty effective

2. figured that cleaning stuff by wiping it with dish rags is pretty fun

3. sang a song in the elevator that went maa ma ma ma ma maaa ma ma ma ma ma ma mama ma ma mamaaa

...and I was sent these two pictures
Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

I also temporarily contracted baby fever this afternoon while working. It was pretty intense but I didn't get a fever and the symptoms passed within a few hours.

7 comments:

Guest said...

Ben is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. No lie!
Lesley

October 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Mama in the City said...

hehe! Thanks Lesley! Alex captures such good photos of him.

October 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Janet said...

WOW Cute baby!! He looks like chunky monkey there.

October 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM  
Ashley www.ourfamilystone.blogspot.com said...

I love babires and those photos! I followed your link the other day to you husband's site and if I read it right and you are in Vancouver BC we may jiust be contacting him in the spring for new family photos. He does lovelyt work.

October 10, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Mama in the City said...

Thanks for coming by Ashley! We are in Vancouver! My husband would be honored to do family pictures for a fellow blog reader! He has a contact form on his Shot In Vancouver website. :)

October 11, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Jackie said...

Enjoy your boy. He is so sweet and captured beautifully in those photos. I love reading your blog.

October 11, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Sarah said...

Ben is the cutest thing ever! Such a little man!

October 11, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails