Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver


Let's get down to business. The winner of the oh so nice Miso Miso baby blanket by Three Little Trees compliments of Purl Mama & Baby is............


Alikins76 come on down! Congratulations! Woohoo! To claim your sweet baby blanket email me your mailing address at
nuggins AT gmail DOT COM and Purl Mama & Baby will ship it off to you.

Thank you to all the ladies who entered and a big thank you to Purl Mama & Baby for being involved in our FIRST give away!

3 comments:

Mama in the City said...

okay alikins76..you won! where are you? send me your mailing address. :)

July 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Mama in the City said...

So, I have not yet heard from our winner Alikins76. I am going to give this entry until this coming Friday to claim her prize. If it isn't claimed then the remaining 24 entries will be drawn again using the random number generator.

Cheers!!

July 13, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
jessieeden said...

Your post is pretty illuminating and practical,I completely agree with the above comment. Thanks for the sharing.Will you share more about it? I just want to know more.You are very talented.I guess, this site would be my farorite one. Thank you again!!!

March 22, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails