Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Product Placement Wednesdays

Lately I have been having a bit of a hair crisis and so I have been digging through my chest of hair products for a little hope. Pregnancy definitely did a number on my hair and I find that it is just different now. It was gorgeous and lush during pregnancy and provoked comments from friends about the thickness and shine. I loved it! Then a few months into my post partum life my hair started dropping out at an alarming rate and the pony tail became my go to look. Along with my ever receding hair line! Ack!

Now the hair has stopped falling out and is regrowing and so I am trying to put a bit more effort into taking care of my mama mane. Less slicked back pony tail and more luscious locks when I can. One product that helps make my hair shine and feel absolutely smooth and silky is the glossing cream by Frederic Fekkai. You only need the smallest pea size amount of product to run through your damp hair and the shine is huge! I find that the travel size tube lasts such a long time. The cool perk is that this glossing cream also protects your hair from UVA and UVB rays which can fade your 'enhanced' color. It leaves my hair feeling so rich and smooth.


Is there a product that you absolutely love and would love to brag about? Leave me a comment about it and give me the scoop!

7 comments:

Heather said...

ooh where can i buy this

July 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Guest said...

I wish I had some hair fall out. I used to have to cut my hair short because it was so fine and limp but after my babies, I have to get it thinned regularly! I truly have a mop of hair. I need something to shine it up and keep the frizzies down so will have to try this product. It sounds great. Sephora?
Lesley

July 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Amy said...

Lovely stuff and make the fly aways so smooth too. Good pick mama. What else do you have up your sleeve?

July 23, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Mama in the City said...

I bought my at Sephora.. well on line before the store came to Vancouver!

July 23, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Mama in the City said...

So you are telling me that you have good post partum hair!? Of course I am envious. The amount of hair that came out was insane and I needed to bottles of liquid plumber to unclog the shower drain!

July 23, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Kathy said...

I really love this blog and read it every single day. I love what you have to say and your take on things. Keep it up mama!!

July 23, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
Jillian said...

Hi,
I actually use this hair product and agree that it is really good. I like that it isn't greasy and you need such a pea size amount. I also love Sephora and could spend a whole afteroon in there just testing everything out.

July 23, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails