Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Product Placement Wednesdays

One thing I have always loved is yummy smelling bath products that are gentle on my skin. If you were to come over and go through my bathroom you would find lots and lots of these products. Over time some of these products have hit the bathing beauty graveyard; sometimes they smelled like vanilla cupcakes but failed in bubble performance or left my skin feeling irritated.

My product placement this week is a double hit; I use it on Benjamin at bath time and I also use it for myself! Burts Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash. It is 98% natural and how can you resist the smell when it is derived from coconut oil. Oh yeah! Makes bath time enjoyable with its thick lather and leaves my baby smelling irresistable. He used to have a bit of sensitive skin but that is not an issue when we bathe in our Burt's Bees! I also like it as a gentle facewash and make up remover. Since it is tear free it works well to easily to remove my eye make up.



Do you have a product that you think should be showcased here? Let me know and tell me why it rocks!

2 comments:

Have you ever tried the Kiehl's lip glosses? They are deliciously scented, non-sticky, and natural. Check 'em out!

June 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM  
Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda! I really love a good lip gloss.

June 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails