Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

I :HEART: my purse

Right from the start of our relationship my husband has been a good gift giver. He seems to know that if a gift giving occasion arises I will always love a new purse. When I go out I always take a purse with me. In fact, I don't even have a real diaper bag and use a Mr. B Spy Bag for diapers, wipes and a few odds and ends.

My purse today was a Christmas gift that was well received and has been used many many times. I am sure you are wondering what is inside so here you go! I have my Matt and Nat wallet, sample Clinique lipstick in Angelic, hair elastic, house keys, some delicious smelling lemon custard hand lotion from Philosophy, cell phone, Kashi granola bar, no name sunglasses, juice box, Ben's soother. Enough to get me through a day of trekking back and forth Vancouver to baby music class and a coffee with my sister.




So, what's in your purse?

Related Posts with Thumbnails