Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Making The Switch!

I am (im)patiently waiting for my husband to finish up with the last pieces of my new big blog reveal. After 4 plus years of blogging on this site I'm switching from Blogger to Wordpress and doing a bit of an overhaul. It is much needed and I'm hoping it helps me feel inspired to write and write and share with you. I think he's getting sick of me asking him if it's done yet, you know, on top of all his other 101 hours of work that he did last week. I went back and looked at some of my first dozen posts and they are hilarious. There has been a definite change in my writing style and ability the more I wrote and pressed the big PUBLISH button.

In other news, I'm itching to publish some more posts about things that make feel passionate and the new adventures that are ahead for me. Like, how I will be teaching clinical to new perinatal RN's in October on top of my regular job. Or, how I'm currently debating with my husband about being thrifty vs. going on our anticipated trip to Hawaii this winter. Seriously, mama needs a family beach vacation. Plus, doesn't my new teaching gig sort of make up for the expense? I can really rationalize anything.

In the meantime, I went ahead and (finally) created my Facebook fan page and would love if you joined me there. For daily discussion, for tips on city living in Vancouver and to give me advice when I need it! Please join me over on Facebook at Mama in the City. Let's keep in contact, I miss you!

-Andrea
xxo


Related Posts with Thumbnails