Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Housekeeping

The winner of the 2 tickets to the Circle Craft Christmas Market is... Gwendolyn Floyd! It looks like you have weekend plans for our long weekend coming up. Just email me at mama@apartmentbaby.com and I'll send the details to you!

****

I recently had issues using Disqus on my site. I've been using it for a couple of years actually and it was only recently that it was glitchy for me and not connecting with Blogger. So, I've taken it off and reverted back to the old Blogger comment form. Which apparently is much easier for people to use, but it doesn't allow the comment interaction/reply that I really enjoy. What is your favourite commenting system? What's your opinion on Comment Luv?

****
Even though we've only been home for a week, we are already planning another trip to my husbands home state of sunny Florida. This is a much overdue trip and something good to do while I am still on maternity leave and not trying to plan family trips around my work schedule. It just so happens that the Florida crew is having a big get together in about a week and a half. Good thing my husband has left the luggage up in our apartment and hadn't taken them back down to the storage (hehe).

****

I have 2 other giveaways that I'm hosting this month and both are awesome. I'll get around to posting about them really soon!

4 comments:

We just got back from cold wintry Edmonton and my Hubbs is already talking about another trip (not to mention that we already have Oahu in January). He wants to do San Diego. Like, stat. LOL.

Guess the travel bug is insatiable, non?

November 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Unknown said...

My husband always hates that I plan the next holiday during the take off to the first holiday lol.

November 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM  

I've had troubles in the last month with people leave a comment but it doesn't go live on the site. The comment is just sent to my inbox to notify me and that's it. I'm thinking of switching back too.
-Michelle {LiveLoudly}

November 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM  
Unknown said...

I hate how Blogger comments are almost always no-reply! So I can never reply to your nice comments I get in my inbox. :) However, I have never been great at posting enough to actually have a blog following what would require a commenting program, so I have no advice for you!

November 5, 2012 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails