Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Postcards from Maui!

Just a little note to say hello!

I've heard that it is raining back home right now and that there is even snow in some neighbouring provinces. Knowing this makes me appreciate the endless sunshine even more over here in Hawaii. We have been having a lot of pool time at the hotel sprinkled with a good amount of touring around Maui. It also turns out that both of my kids were awesome with the travel from Vancouver and also adjusted smoothly to the 3 hour time change difference too.



Will write more soon!

Love,
Andrea

5 comments:

Sarah M. said...

I've been checking everyday to see if there were any Hawaiian inspired blog entries! Wish I were there right about now after the dump of snow we are in the midst of. ;o)
How long do you have left in Maui? Looking forward to more tropical pictures!

October 24, 2012 at 7:24 AM  

We are in the middle of our stay. More pictures to come!

October 24, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

YAY! I hope you continue to have a great holiday! Gorgeous photo! I think I got a tan from all that sun shining through!

October 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM  
Jenna Alphenaar said...

You so very rarely end a post with "Love, Andrea" You must be so happy with your family in the sunshine! Enjoy every minute of it...it's miserable here!!!!

October 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM  
jude macinnes said...

What a great picture of you and your littles! Love the sling - so summery!

October 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails