Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

5 Simple Loves: Things That Make Me Swoon

There is something about soft luscious pink that makes me quite happy. While I already have many many scarves in dozens of colours and fabrics, there is something sweet about having a pop of pink right up by your face. Like this cherry coloured goldfish wrap from Banana Republic.




I love a new bag and this one from J Crew would be perfect for a big day away from home or while out and about traveling. Think of all the things you could store and tote along!



My memories of traveling to England include trips to the Sock Shop and these rosebud lovelies would cheer anyone up. While, I don't normally go for colourful or patterned socks, I would make an exception for these merino wool socks.




They may be out of season right now, but I love love love peonies and their colourful fragrant blooms. A cheap and easy way to brighten up your living space is with fresh blooms, and even better when they smell as delicious as a peony.





If you live in Vancouver, you know that we've been bringing out our umbrellas once again. Why not store away your black umbrella and upgrade with some cheery rain protection, like this pinky orange one from Marimekko. Even better protection against being knocked by those crazy drivers on a dark afternoons while you dodge rain drops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails