Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Home Alone

My husband is currently off gallivanting in Houston, Texas. He is living it up with first class flights, luxurious hotels and eating fine Italian cuisine. Of course he's actually away on a business trip but all these nice things are part of what I've gathered through our text messages and phone calls. Right now our apartment is pretty with just Ben and our old dog.



Since my husband works from home, I don't often get much time alone and so I am relishing the quiet moments over the next few days. It's going to just be me in the bed all night long and I don't have to feel bad if I put my coat on the back of the chair or leave my purse laying on the kitchen counter! It drives my sweet husband nuts when I leave things laying around, and as much as I truly enjoy a clean and tidy house, sometimes a girl just wants to leave a trail of things laying around!

I've already put in my request for my husband to swipe all the fancy hotel bath products and we are definitely looking forward to his return this coming weekend. In the mean time, it will be cookies for dinner and Oprah on the television whenever I want. My purse shall not budge from the kitchen counter top.

Hoping to lather up with some of this soap soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails