Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Where In The World Is....?

I'm currently lost in the land of the crabby toddler, and I'm having problems surfacing and sitting down to write. I've also been working a bunch lately and just finished up a course for work on my last chunk days off. This means I've been writing some fantastic blog posts, but they are all up in my head.

Let's see:

Ben has a chest cold and the poor lad is annoyed with being sick and having a cough. He keeps me posted with just how miserable he is and lets me know on a regular basis. He wants extra cuddles from me and I am enjoying that part. I will admit to looking up what medications I could give him, and realized that I have 2 more years before I can knock out some of his achy breaky symptoms with pharmaceuticals. Sometimes I am such a nurse with the drug pushing.

I'm hoping that my next two days off will have a little bit of reprieve and an on the mend toddler. Maybe an afternoon nap too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails