Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

The Weekend Continues: Life On The Farm

It doesn't happen that often where I get the whole weekend off and so does my husband. So, when it does happen I like to do something and take full advantage of the time off together. Today we escaped the city and Zipped to Maplewood Farms in North Vancouver. What magic it is to see children at a farm, enjoying the animals and learning at the same time.





There aren't many photos of my husband and Ben together and that's because he is always behind the lens shooting everyone else. So, today I decided to try and capture some moments between dad and son by taking the camera and I rather enjoyed it.


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Gorgeous photos - kids and farms are a recipe for fun!

So happy to have found your blog!

A fellow Canadian blogging Mommy :)

June 14, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Kristen said...

I have the opposite problem, I'm usually the one taking pictures (although not nearly as gorgeous ones as your husbands!)

June 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails