Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

An Evening Soiree In My LBD

Last week I put my LBD on and some hot pink shoes and headed out to an evening soiree to celebrate Vancouver's Ultimate Mom Blogger. The evening was held at Union Photographers studio and was filled with fun treats like a photo shoot and the chance to connect with some really lovely ladies while sipping a glass of chardonnay.




Image by Urbanmomtographer



Going to an evening where I know no one from "real life" is definitely out of my comfort zone and I was a tiny bit nervous to start. It was really great to meet other women who have the same passion about writing and blogging and the nerves passed very fast and I enjoyed the celebration!




Image by Urbanmomtographer


For the complete list of all of the fantastic Ultimate Vancouver Mom Blogs go *here*.

4 comments:

That sounds like such a fun night!

May 16, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Sarah D said...

I wanna see the shoes!

May 16, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
Emily said...

It was a fabulous night & I'm so glad we got to meet! Hope to see you again soon!

May 17, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun and congrats on making the top 30 list too!
-Shelly

May 18, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails