Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

It's Margarita Time!

Tomorrow night I am escaping to Mexico!! I can already taste the delicious food and feel the sun and sand and the joy of relaxation.

Hosted by imgur.com

I'm not really going out of the country but I do have a date with girlfriends tomorrow at a Mexican restaurant and I am already getting excited! There will be a few margaritas and some fun conversation and of course the taste of Mexico! There will only be adults and I plan to eat slowly and linger.

I am going to be trying someplace new to me and I have high hopes for a good night out. I love going out for dinner with girlfriends, family, whatever! I love trying to new eatery's and fun places around the city and am there for more than just eating. Tomorrow night I will be heading out with two girls that I have known a l-o-n-g time. Like, since we were fresh faced Noxzema teenagers.

Now to get through my final night shift at the hospital. You can bet that I will be day dreaming about all things Mexican during all my tired moments.

3 comments:

Mira said...

you got me! I thought you were going to Mexico, Mexico! :)
www.anotherafwife.blogspot.com

March 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Anonymous said...

I was all excited that you were going to Mexico! I love Mexico. Though a night out with good friends and good food is pretty rad as well. Have fun!

March 5, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Alana said...

Have a very lovely well deserved evening out. Enjoy your friends and the margaritas!

March 5, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails