Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Eye Spy With My Little Eye

This past weekend my family of three went out for brunch to one of the restaurants in Yaletown. I noticed many single ladies wearing their best weekend outfits for co-ed group brunches out. The girls all had glossy hair and planned out outfits from head to toe that were all in perfect fall colours.

As I dined on a delicious egg benedict with prawns and avocado a Coach purse caught my eye. This thirty something gal was rocking a new Coach purse. I haven't added to my purse collection in over a year, not including the nice Christmas gift my husband gave me last year. I have a few over time shifts at the hospital ahead of me if I want to consider a luxury item.
Hosted by imgur.com

The chocolate bag really caught my eye and I ended up looking at other purses and bags that I could fawn over. Even though I am still on a shopping strike for large 'extra' purchases I still enjoy looking!

5 comments:

Jill @BabyRabies said...

Oooh! Me likey. I've been eyeing real purses lately, too, in hopes of ditching the diaper bag soon. That looks big enough to hold a diaper or two.

October 5, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Jessica said...

My oh my and ooh la la! Love this purse, what a really good pick. I would prefer a plum colour to a brown but I love the gloss.

October 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
Miranda said...

Wonderful bag.I could use this for work and for my weekends and for...everything!!!

October 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM  
Mama in the City said...

It could totally hold a few diapers..a sippy cup...a lip gloss...snacks...cell phone......

October 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Jennifer said...

I want this! I've been entering every giveaway I can find for diaper bags and purses (at least, for stylish ones). My latest find: Zosephine does a monthly giveaway for Facebook friends. You become a fan once, and you're entered each month! Anyone found similar contests?

October 12, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails