Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Ben in the City

Ahh! It is so nice to be home tonight and,as I type this blog post, my husband is cooking dinner (thanks honey!) and I am relaxing on the couch after working all day. I missed my boy Ben and am really looking forward to hanging out with him tomorrow and doing some mum things with him. My baby is turning into a full fledged boy and these pictures show that. His little baby face has changed and I see my husband in him a lot lately.

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Full fledged boy indeed! SO darn cute!

October 28, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Sarah Hannaford-Mcgregor said...

Ben, Auntie wants to pinch those cheeks of yours! So cute!!

October 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
jessieeden said...

Your post is pretty illuminating and practical,I completely agree with the above comment. Thanks for the sharing.Will you share more about it? I just want to know more.You are very talented.I guess, this site would be my farorite one. Thank you again!!!

March 22, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails