Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Product Placement Wednesdays: Guest Mom

One of Apartment Baby's readers sent us a note saying she had the perfect product for our Wednesday product post. It is always nice to hear from readers and so we have chosen to showcase her suggestion and her photos too. Sarah Mauza from Prince George, BC wrote in with her favorite go to baby product: Hylands Teething Tablets.


This is a homeopathic teething relief that melts easily on your tots tongue. It is all natural and Hylands has been around since the early 1900's. Click here to check out their website and read more about the product. Their claim to fame for this product is, "the temporary relief of symptoms of simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth". Sounds wonderful! Ben really gets annoyed when his teeth are coming in and is restless and up more at night because of it. So, this product sounds like it would help with those issues over Tylenol which is just an analgesic.


This is what Sarah Mauza had to say: I didn't like the idea of always dosing Eric up with Tylenol for his teething pain. So, I found this product and they seemed to stop the pain and the whining and on top of that helped him sleep. Just the other day Eric was just so uncomfortable and nothing would please him. I finally gave him the tablets and within 10 min he seemed to calm down. Typically I am lucky and he sleeps through the night when he is not teething, but when he is bothered by the piercing gum pain I find he just doesn't wake up as much with this product.


Thanks for your product placement Sarah. We love the cute photo of Eric sleeping! If you want to submit a product for upcoming Product Placement Wednesdays send us a story and it might be featured here.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Love sleeping baby pictures. Always so sweet when they are asleep!

August 12, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Sarah Mauza said...

Andrea this turned out great! glad i could help add my two bits to your site. eric is cutting his bottom molars right now so we keep the bottle close at hand! have you tried them? looking forward to more of your adventures.

August 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Char said...

Cool! Can any person suggest a product or do you have to be a parent? I have a few ideas. How do we tell you? Do you need pictures? More info Mama! It would be so cool to put something on your blog.

August 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Mama in the City said...

Yes Char! You totally do not have to be a parent to give an idea. Heck! We don't always do baby related products. Check out the reviews on the Aveda Lip glosses and the hair stuff. Oh the hair stuff!! Just email me and give me the scoop. Tell me a story and send some pictures. I will end up editing it down and figuring out a good way to tell 'your' story!

Email me at mama@apartmentbaby.com

August 12, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Coco said...

Good post. I love this blog and check it every day. I like the dining reviews you have done. The picture of the boy sleeping is just so sweet and makes me sigh. My girls never conked out like that @ that age.

August 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails