Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

There is Sand in the Baby's Diaper

I think my favorite thing to do on a weekend is just hanging with my little family and doing something around town. This weekend we walked from one end of the city to the other, it really is quite a small city, and headed to the beach. I know that once I head back to work these carefree moments will be harder to get so I am going to try and make the most out of them while I still can. Ben loved dipping his feet in the water as the waves splashed his little baby feet. I want to remember how good it felt to experience. Fresh, exciting and pure happiness as a mother.


5 comments:

Momof2 said...

Tell us what the baby's shirt says?!

July 19, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Mama in the City said...

It says, Mummy loves me... and it's true.

July 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Heather said...

That sure looks peaceful and calm.

July 22, 2009 at 8:49 PM  
Stephanie M. said...

I just wrote a comment somewhere else but am realizing it is probably not YOU taking all these fab pictures. Your hubby?

July 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Husband in the City said...

That would be me :) I went through high school and college thinking I was going to shoot for Nat'l Geographic but my career took other turns. Here I am at Andrea's sister's wedding...

July 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails