Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver

Product Placement Wednesdays

Time to talk about another product I love! This isn't a new product but it is one that I have been using for the past few years and really love. Aveda Lip Glaze is always in my purse or in my make up bag and I have tossed it in the stroller too. When I was working I would always have one in my scrub pocket because I liked to look glamorous for all those pictures new parents like to take. I have been known to apply it when the baby was crowning so I could be ready for the photo opportunity. Just kidding..... or am I?



My favorite colours are: Wineberry, Raspberry Tea and Pepino. Actually, since it goes on quite sheer and not overpowering most of Aveda's colors I can dig . It is also perfect to put on top of your lipstick for a little added vavoom! The lip glaze goes on smooth and not sticky and applies a perfect amount of colour and gloss. Since it is a wand application it won't squish out in your bag. I also like that Aveda uses recycled goods to make the packaging of this product.

Have you tried this product yet?

5 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

umm yeah! ANDREA!! I love this product too! I was quite dissapointed you hadn't posted your product placement last week and have been checking back today. I have a few of these too and agree that most colours are good.

July 15, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Mary said...

Yeah! Mama posted her product pick. Always a good read mama in the city. Cool. I havent tried this lip gloss but I would if I had a splurge.

July 15, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Guest said...

I am totally killing myself over the part about crowning and you applying your lip gloss. I am picturing this in a sitcom..the mom pushing the baby out and the nurse is encouraging her and turns around to put on some lip gloss and poses for her picture with the baby when it delivers. Hilarious and I do like love the Aveda gloss.

-Jackie

July 15, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Mama in the City said...

Hey Ladies! Thanks for all of your notes so far :)

July 15, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Ashley said...

Too bad I didnt win the baby blanket and to bad you aren't giving away these lip glosses. That would be amazing but I still probably wouldnt win.

July 16, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails