Mama in the City

A blog about raising my family in downtown Vancouver



Happy Canada Day to you! We have some fun family type of plans to celebrate Canada day in the city. A little family time and lunch with a good friend. Hopefully we can go and listen to some music in the park nearby. Of course Ben will be wearing a festive Canada Day shirt. It never gets dull here or quiet; Ben has been testing his vocal levels all morning!

Besides Canada Day it is also 'Product Placement Wednesdays'! Apparently people are a little leary of the comment section because I get a lot of emails about upcoming Wednesdays posts. You guys have some great suggestions, keep on sharing them! I love getting your product ideas. Try out our new comment section which is suppose to be easier.

Today's product is something I often use multiple times a day as the laundry piles up. This Wednesday I would like to introduce 'Method baby squeaky green dryer cloths'. Do you use them? Aren't they fabulous! The wet sheets have a sweet scent of rice milk and mallow that leaves your laundry smelling oh so good! I will even seek them out if they are not stocked up in our neighborhood drugstore.


The great thing about these dryer cloths is that they are moist in the package and are made with plant based softeners. So, if you are vegan or vegetarian this is a product for you. Even if you don't have baby clothes to launder the seriously good scent is worth it for your own duds. There is no animal fat or toxic softeners in these dryer sheets. Which is always good news.

Leave me a comment and suggest a product for upcoming an Wednesday!


Canada flag picture courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/people/ianalexandermartin/

5 comments:

Guest said...

I absolutely love these. I put a pack in all the baby gifts I give out now. I use them for our clothes as well as the girls. They make the adult version of the dryer sheets but I like the baby ones the best. They smell so wonderful.
Lesley

July 3, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Mama in the City said...

That is a great idea! I love it. Especially if the baby gift is for a baby yet to be born and the mama has all that pre baby laundry to do. mmmm it smells so delicious!

July 3, 2009 at 9:04 PM  
Shara said...

Andrea, I finally found these......after many days and countless stores! I stopped using Bounce sheets when Addison arrived. I LOVE them! Thanks so much for sharing.

July 10, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Mama in the City said...

Oh! I am so happy that you love them. Don't they smell so good mmm. What store did you eventually find them in? I usually get them at Shoppers but not all of them have it.

July 10, 2009 at 10:46 PM  
Melanie said...

These are the best smelling baby friendly sheets ever. I just have a bit of trouble finding them in the stores around here. I wonder if you could get some of there products to give away like you did with Purl Mama and the blanket? That would be exciting!!!

July 24, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails